четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

dachshunds in tennessee




I am so in love with my faith right now and I thought I�should mention that. The peace that I felt at First Day meeting seems to have lingered throughout the week with me and I feel it in parts of my life where there was very little peace before.�

I�am so inspired by these quotes:�

Be patterns, be examples in all countries, places, islands, nations wherever you come; that your carriage and life may preach among all sorts of people, and to them; then you will come to walk cheerfully over the world, answreing that of God in everyone; whereby in them you may be a blessing and make the witness of God in them to bless you. -George Fox.�

Even in the Apostlesapos; days, Christians were too apt to strive after a wrong unity and uniformity in outward practices and observations, and to judge one another unrighteously in these matters; and mark, it is not the different practice from one another breaks the peace and unity, but the judging of one another because of different practices...for this is the true ground of love and unity, not hat such a man walks and does just as I do, but because I�feel the same Spirit and Life in him, and that he walks in his rank, in his own order, in his proper way and place of subjection to that; and this is far more pleasing to me than if he walked just in that track wherein I�walk. -Isaac Penington.�

Begin now, as you read these words, as you sit in your chair, to offer your whole selves, utterly and in joyful abandon, in quiet, glad surrender to Him who is within....turn in humble wonder to the Light, faint though it may be. -Thomas Kelly.



dachshunds in tennessee, dachshunds in sale texas, dachshunds in ohio, dachshunds in north carolina.



Комментариев нет: