четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

crooked tounges.com




After a maint(iirc lol), Martel and I went down to Quicksand Caves to kill some NMs. Was actually just one NM that I wanted to do which drops an axe I wanted to use for WAR.

To pop this NM, we needed to get an item from a ???, which took sometime to find... And we did afew random NMs also to kill sometime and try and get drops and such



Ah well... No drop but was fune hehe

Also some other NM that Martel got aggro by or something, so we killed it and the mobs that had come to say HAI during the fight~


FINALLY found it

Though as you can see I was think and didnapos;t see that I did NOT get it, due to full invent /sigh
Anyways.
Cut a long story short, finally got the item and poped the NM.


Got drop too
Despite my crappy lot lolol.


Afterwards, went to Boyada(w/e) Tree and camped this NM for its drop, was a tough and harder fight then I was expecting it to be but wow... Was fune too


Another fun lot too hehe.
Went after chest too, seeing as I had the key and we were there:


Adding this because it made me smile... Lol.

crooked tounges.com, crooked tree, crooked tree art center, crooked tree arts center.



Комментариев нет: